Tuesday 25 March 2014



369471 whatsapp logo Whatsapp Set To Include Location Beside The  Last Seen Updates


The CEO of Facebook (the new owners of Whatsapp) announced that ‘last seen’ on Whatsapp …. will now include the person’s GPS location..
This according toMark Zuckerberg is for safety reasons should anything happen to anyone & for parents to know their children’s location at all times and partners to know their spouses location!
Example..
•Hi mom, I’m on ma way to the library see u later…. [Last seen 02:54pm @ elegushi beach]
•Dad, i am in class will beep u later…. [Last seen 12:16pm @ Deputy Governor's lodge, Makurdi]
•Hello my luv, I’m on my way to Ibadan for my aunts’ burial.. see u soon….. [Last seen 3:00pm MIDAS HOTEL, Ado ekiti]
•Honey , i dey airport dey wait ma elder brother … love u [Last seen 11:10am @4 Odogbolu street, Surulere Lagos]
Sweet heart I will be working late dis night cause we have a board meeting. Pls sing the children to bed for me, I love u all [last seen 9:30 @unical female hostel.]
Those lies about your location just got to end icon smile Whatsapp Set To Include Location Beside The  Last Seen Updates I know say some people don dey consider to uninstall Whatsapp now..
Hahahaha….E don rough LOL!!
Drop your Comment. What Do you think would happen if this Eventually happens?

- See more at: http://www.naijaloaded.com.ng/2014/03/02/whatsapp-set-include-location-beside-last-seen-updates/#sthash.g9xyNzL0.dpuf 369471 whatsapp logo Whatsapp Set To Include Location Beside The  Last Seen Updates

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment